- Creating A Thankful Heart In Your Child
- This topic includes the Tablecloth of Thanks, new holiday tradition and family heirloom that is kid interactive, fun and a powerful lesson in giving thanks.
- The Christmas Card Manger
- The real manger, the baby Jesus and who Jesus is today. I invite you to come with me into a vision I had in 2012 where I saw Christ on His White Horse and then experience with me the profound implications of His powerful love in our lives. This is a life changing encounter with Jesus.
- Includes the presentation of the gospel.
I count it a great privilege to share with mothers the hope we all have for our homes, our hearts, our kids and our world because we are loved by Jesus.
My speaking fees are low and I always have a few giveaways. I know we are all very busy mothers and I promise to make our meeting memorable and I want every mother to leave feeling she invested her time, heart and effort into something of lasting value.
Lynn Donovan BIO: I’m an ordinary mom who loves Jesus. I share with other moms the adventures of living in the Presence of God. It’s my heart to inspire women to step into their high calling of motherhood and marriage with Holy Spirit-power and experience God’s favor.I’ve been speaking at retreats and mom’s groups for more than five years. I’ve been featured on 700 Club Interactive, Focus on the Family, Dr. James Dobson’s FamilyTalk and FamilyLife Today. I’ve coauthored the award winning book, Winning Him Without Words as well as our parenting book, Not Alone. I live in Temecula, CA. I’m married and a parent of two.
Please email me.
MOPS Moms Testimony:
I have been meaning to message you and I'm finally getting around to it. I met you at MOPS at Calvary Chapel Chino Valley back in October when you came to speak to us. It was in God's plan for you to be there that day because He KNEW I needed to hear you, meet you, and have you pray for me!
I was in a VERY stressful place in my life with work (I am a labor & delivery nurse). I was torn between wanting to stay home with my kids and working in a job that I had SO much fear and anxiety about, every day I went to work. You prayed for me and gave me tips to take away and use in my daily life when I felt fear and anxiety creep into my mind & body.
Thank you for that, it all helped me GREATLY!! I am still a labor & delivery nurse and don't struggle with nearly as much fear & anxiety as I had 4 months ago! Thank you for that day, it was everything I needed and I was blessed by you, more than in could ever express to you!!
Listen in to a few of my speaking opportunities.